Photobucket

Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter is here!!

So we finally have snow here in Vernal. It has been really cold, but we just got snow yesterday, and we got a lot! As you all know I am not a fan of the cold for many reasons, but mostly because it makes my head go crazy which it has been for the last week. Also, I have not driven in the snow since 2005. That's a long time! After I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralga I wasn's allowed to drive and that was in May of 2006. I just got my license back this summer and so today was my first experience driving in the snow, and to top it off I was in a borrowed car. I felt like it was my first time driving all over again and I only went down the street and back.

I also just finished up school and am taking a 5 week break which is much needed, especially with the holidays. We are headed out to Salt Lake this Thursday to see my dad graduate with his Masters Degree and are really excited about that. Aaron will be driving though so we will be safe. I wouldn't trust me behind the wheel. We are still getting over the fact that our house is sold. It was a happy and sad occasion at the same time. We were happy to get rid of the payment, but sad to see the house go and hope that the new owners love it as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment