Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

A little bit of catching up...

Well, I haven't posted for quite some time... I know I have been a slacker, but I have been really busy, and am now back home again fulltime. I am starting a new medication tonight, which hopefully will work, since it is my last option. I am a little nervous because I have heard good and bad things about this.

Aaron has been so supportive through everything and I owe a lot of my strength to him. My drivers license is being taken away again, so once again I will dependent on him to get me around. The other person I owe a lot to is my best friend Kylie. I went and saw her over the 8-11 of this month and it was amazing.

She is such a strong person, and has taught me that their are true friends out there in this world. I really appreciate her friendship and can not wait to see her again. She lives in Las Vegas and I live here so most of our time is spent on the phone. She is a great listener and is always there when I need her no matter what. I am already trying to figure out how to go back out and see her again...... I love you and miss you Kylie and your cute family.

My twin sister Cheree has also been a great tool of support for me lately. She talks to me daily and reassures me of what I am doing... I will be watching her son Boston every other Friday, depending on how my medication goes, and she will be picking me up and taking me home. She is really a great sister and I couldn't ask for anymore right now.

I will try to post more frequently now that I am home full time again, so until then... I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. I love you too!! You are the best Now you have to learn how to leave comments on my blog. Dont worry about the medicine, you have been going through so much pain that it has to get better, when I tell you not to worry, I say it because I am trying to be positive and think positive because you need to. I am glad you have your sister and that she is there for you. I will talk to you tomorrow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that everything works out great for you let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete