Photobucket

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Updates

So I had a hard time with my new medicine, so we are trying it a different way now. So far so good, so I hope it continues to be this way. Also, I am going back to watch Boston!!! I am so excited. We have made some changes, which will be better for my health, but I have been so lonely at home since I stopped watching him. I watched him yesterday and today and I just love to see him grow and change and I love the smile on his face when I walk in the door in the mornings. I know I am a sucker for a cute baby, especially when it is my nephew.... I start watching him on Monday, so wish me luck that my medicine continues to work and I will be able to handle the medication as the dose increases each week for the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment