Photobucket

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A little uneasy....

So it has now been one week since my second try of starting this new medicine. It has also been one week since I have quit drinking... That's right, I quit drinking for a while. I was starting to drink too often and sometimes too much, so I quit a week ago today. My head seems to be hurting worse than ever and I am not sure if it is the new medicine, the not drinking, or maybe a combination of both. This has made it very hard on me emotionally. Not the drinking, but my head hurting. When my head is really hurting I tend to get depressed very easily. It can sometimes seem to much for one person to handle and I have fallen into that mind frame once or twice this week. The good news is I have a loving husband, and now that I am watching Boston again he brings a lot of joy into my life. So far, so good... but I will just have to take it day by day and hope this medicine starts doing something soon other than making me tired..

2 comments:

  1. Through a little blog stalking I found your blog. Good for you on the drinking thing, it can be addicting and an easy escape. Hopefully your medicine starts helping you sooner rather than later. It was really good to see you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of you often Sissy. I hope the medicine starts working. Good job on the drinking. I have been so horrible at keeping in touch and yet we live so close to eachother. Know that I love you and you are in my prayers! Mwuah! <3

    ReplyDelete